Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Finally....

Ann: "HONEY!, I'M HEADED OUT NOW!"
Nathaniel: "I'm right here. Looks to me like you can't wait to get out of here."
Ann: "Huh, I feel like I have been sitting on the shelf, like forever! As Stacie would say. I hear there are new faces in the community. I haven't been able to catch up with Rita, Dana, Akira and the rest of the ladies."
Nathaniel: "I'm just saying. I could'nt even get some sugar before your left."
Ann: "I tried to give you kiss but when I said I was headed to Saks you turned your head."
Nathaniel: "Somehow you saying Saks and trying to give me some sugar didn't compute in my mind. My thoughts went straight to the expectant bill."
Ann: "Oh Honey, such little faith. I'm just looking. Rita and Akira are doing the shopping, not me. Im just ready to enjoy my dinner at the Cheesecake Factory."
Nathaniel: "Sure. sure. How long have we been married?"
Ann: "Whatever. As former President Obama would say, "Ann Out!"
Nathaniel: "Hello my friends! Notice she didn't say anything about bring me some dinner!? Dotsville has been going through some real life "stuff". Which exactly is what it is "stuff" We know God got our back and the "stuff" will pass!"  As my wife mention, we have had some new faces and hopefully we will be able to meet them soon. I must say, I'm glad to be back!"

4 comments:

  1. Good to see the Dotson's again! A lot going on in life around here in Hanaly Corners too. Lots and lots of new residents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the "families" have been separated by their individual boxes, it not any funny, lol.

      Delete